Treatment Plan for Rosacea
- Cleanse skin with Daily Face Wash
- Apply Cell Soother over face. For anti-ageing benefits follow with
Rejuvenating Gel over face including around eyes.
- If lumps and pimples are present, apply Blemish Gel to those areas
- Apply New Age Moisturiser (younger or oily skin) or Nourishing Cream (dry or mature skin)
- Apply MiSMo Mineral make-up (females) or sunscreen, everyone
- Cleanse skin with Natural Face Cleanser
- Apply fine layer of Cell Soother over face
- If lumps and pimples present, apply Blemish Gel to those areas
- Apply Rejuvenating Gel including around eyes and any lines
- Apply A-C-E Vitamin Serum over face and neck avoiding the eye area
- Anti Wrinkle Cream or Nourishing cream or New Age Moisturiser according to your skin type
Exfoliate 3 – 5 times a week. Use Natural Facial Exfoliator 2 – 3 times a week
and/or MicroDerm Resurfacing Cream.once a week. Dead cells
build up leading to clogged pores and pimples. Remove regularly for clearer skin.
AHA Fruit Masque: This is an effective exfoliating treatment to keep dead skin cells at bay. Dead skin cells don’t just fall off, it takes effort and persistence
to keep skin clear.
Mask and hydrate: Once a week after exfoliating apply PHP treatment mask to purify, hydrate
and plump your skin.
Perform a weekly facial at home by using
- AHA Fruit Masque
- PHP Treatment Mask
- ACE Serum followed by Nourishing Cream
A huge benefit of Mineral make-up is sun protection, all day. Look for one with Titanium or Zinc as a main ingredient, such as the MiSMo Mineral Makeup Foundation.
Both provide excellent blockout and are also calming on irritated skin.You do not need to use sunscreen on the face if mineral make-up is used because
it is a sunblock.
Sun Screen is an essential item to be used daily if you are in the sun. Remember sun screen does not last all day so reapply after the length of time recommended
on container. Many people react badly to chemical sunscreens on the face so look for one that contains titanium, zinc or both.
Vitamin D is essential to bone health so 10 minutes of sunshine early morning or late afternoon is a smart thing to do. Just shade your face. Osteoporosis
is increasing due to over use of sun screen and lack of sunshine so just a little sun, early in the day is a good practice. Up to 60% of Australians
are deficient in Vitamin D.
For dry and irritated eyes take essential fatty acid supplements daily, especially Cod Liver oil with Vitamins A and D. It is a great eye lubricator. Tear
replacement drops are soothing too.
If you get sty like lumps on the eyelids, gently cleanse the area with a clean, moist cotton pad and apply a tiny amount of Manuka Medihoney with a cotton
bud. This was recommended by a clinical optometrist when I had one of these sty like lumps for over 6 months. It disappeared in days and has not returned.
Medihoney is available at Pharmacies and health food shops.