Buy MSM Powder (Methylsulfonylmethane)
MiSMo MSM is pharmaceutical grade and vegan friendly. It is a natural supplement used by hundreds of thousands world wide to promote good health. .
MiSMo has been using and selling MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) for over 15 years now. We are one of the longest running suppliers in Australia and know the ups and downs in buying the best quality. Let us save you the trouble of experimenting with less than the best. If you have any questions please feel free to call. We are happy to hear from you.
What is MSM?
MSM - (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane / Methylsulfonylmethane) is a source of Organic Sulphur. Sulphur is the 4th most abundant mineral in our body. As we grow older the supplies of sulphur, present in every cell of the body, decline. MSM is neither a drug nor a medicine but a food supplement which is readily absorbed by the body. MiSMo MSM powder is pure. Absolutely no fillers or anti caking agents are added and it has NOT been irradiated. MiSMO has been using MSM since 2000 in skin care products and also as an oral supplement.
What can MSM help with?
- Relief of muscular aches and pains
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance or improvement of general well being
- May help reduce tiredness
- Helps fight upper respiratory complaints
- Relief of mucous congestion
- May relieve pain associated with mild osteoarthritis
- May temporarily relieve joint pain/aches associated with mild arthritis
- Symptomatic relief of rheumatism including muscular aches and pains
- For the symptomatic relief of mild to moderate acne
- May assist in the management of mild to moderate acne
How to use MiSMo MSM
MSM dissolves easily in water or juice, has a taste similar to tonic water and looks like sugar. Pure MSM forms lumps as the crystals attract. Pure MSM also drops to the bottom of a glass when added to water; fillers would float. The best quality MSM is clear when dissolved.
- It is sugar free, fat free, contains no gluten, wheat, dairy, lactose or egg.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
- MiSMo MSM has NOT been irradiated
- Suitable for vegans/vegetarians.
MSM powder or crystals? What should it look like?
What are the benefits?
MSM is a wonderful product and we have many testimonials to back up our experience with this supplement.
it is often described as "nature's beauty mineral", because it helps keep the skin smooth and youthful. Sulphur is necessary for the production of collagen and keratin, proteins necessary for health and maintenance of skin, nails and hair. MSM helps cells become more permeable therefore slowing the visible effects of ageing and line formation. Scars can soften from the inside out. I can vouch for that. When taking Methylsulfonylmethane, all of your skin benefits - not just where you apply creams.
- Maintains cell membrane flexibility and permeability promoting healthier skin cells.
- Provides the body with essential sulphur needed to create new cells, repair and replace damaged tissues.
- Promotes connective tissue health and the formation of collagen
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: If you are having blood tests for liver function please discontinue MSM 5 days before test as it can cause false positives.
This information is not intended to replace medical advice. Always check with your doctor for individual instruction. The length of time for results to become obvious varies with each individual.
Individuals taking anticoagulants should seek medical advice before taking this product.
Have questions that aren't answered above. Here is an in-depth GUIDE TO MSM
Note: MSM is available for Australian and New Zealand Customers only