Mineral Bronzer gives a wonderful sun kissed glow. Bronzer can be used over foundation or by itself. The pot with sifter is a convenient 3 gram size that
will last a very long time.
It doesn’t matter what age you are, Bronzer can finish off your makeup beautifully. Apply with our Blush/Bronzer brush.
Ingredients: Rice Powder, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium stearate, Zinc Oxide
- Tap a small amount into lid of container
- Squeeze the Bronzer Brush into a fan shape
- Press lightly into the Bronzer and tap off the excess
- Apply in an upward outward motion to the cheeks and blend
- Also lightly sweep over the areas of your face that naturally get the sun: down the nose, forehead and chin
A little goes a long way.
You can also use a touch of Mineral Bronzer on the shoulders and chest area.
TIP! Upend the bronzer brush and tap a few times so the minerals are distributed into the bristles.
TO USE AS AN EYESHADOW:
Bronzer can also be used as an eyeshadow or eyeliner. For eyeliner wet the angle brush and dip into bronzer. This will deepen the colour.