Found this while searching the net and it works well. It will also shorten the life of a zit.
Gather a few items – Cotton balls; small bowl; salt;
Directions: Fill a small bowl with hot water and add 1 teaspoon salt
- Place a cotton ball in the salty water
- Wait for 30 – 60 seconds
- Squeeze out excess water out until it is damp, but not dripping
- Place the damp cotton ball over your pimple or a couple if you have more than one spot
- Wait exactly three minutes. This is important
- Remove the cotton ball after the time is up
- Put the cotton ball back in the salty water and rinse it well, squeeze, apply for another minute
If your pimple has a head after the salty soaking:
- Take two more cotton balls, moisten in the salty water and squeeze . Place them on either side of the pimple and wiggle them around the pimple. It should release the contents. DO NOT FORCE. This post is about flattening a pimple not making it worse so NO squeezing.
- Rinse well.