MINERAL MAKEUP FOUNDATION – MEDIUM
LONG LASTING, FLAWLESS FINISH - UPDATED FORMULATION AND NEW CONTAINERS NO MESS - ON SALE! NORMALLY $45 ON SALE $40 (Sale valid until 18 March 2018)Medium - Medium is the most common skin colour in Australians. Skin sometimes burns but gradually tans. Skin can show redness or visible capillaries in skin. Yellow undertones correct redness. Most popular colour suits most Caucasian skins. In summer when there is some tanning Medium Plus will be more suitable.
This is a new formulation which is amazing on the skin with very few ingredients. View the Key Ingredients tab to see a full listing. Only available in Medium and Medium plus until we roll out other colours. Do you prefer a Liquid foundation? If so try MiSMo Liquid Mineral Foundation. It's sensational!New containers in Medium and Medium Plus offer an internal lid that prevents any spillage when you travel or if the container is turned upside down in your drawer.
MiSMo Australian made Mineral Makeup is available in 7 colours to suit most colourings and all skin types.
Mineral makeup has taken the world by storm over the past few years. With the excitement comes confusion about which brand to buy, ingredients and colour. We can guarantee MiSMo minerals to be of the highest quality providing a flawless finish that feels like you are not wearing makeup. Samples are available.
Is acne scarring or pigmentation a problem for you? Watch this transformation applying Mineral Makeup. This video was taken a year ago and Nicole's scarring has now all but gone from using MiSMo skincare products. Enjoy the show.
Benefits of MiSMo Mineral Makeup:
- Breathes - will not clog pores
- Light reflecting to minimise appearance of pores
- Great coverage - excellent for pigmentation and redness
- Won't irritate the skin
- Foundation, concealer all in one
- Flawless finish
- Easy to apply
- Long lasting, up to 12 hours
- Sun protection 15 + depending on coverage
- Excellent for Rosacea, Pigmentation and Acne
MiSMo Mineral Makeup has:
- No Nano particles
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens, fragrances
- No Talc or Bismuth Oxychloride
- No Petrochemicals or mineral oils
Choosing a colour:
This is quite simple if you read the descriptions and relate them to yourself. Samples are available.Mineral Makeup is very forgiving and a colour covers a wide range of skin tones. The matching is much easier than traditional makeup. No more high tide marks on your neck. More information on choosing a mineral makeup colour.
INGREDIENTS: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Kaolin Clay, Magnesium Stearate, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxides
- Apply moisturiser, this is critical to provide a base for minerals to adhere to.
- While skin is still moist, shake some powder into lid.
- To conceal any spots or marks, use a Highlighter brush or large eyeshadow brush and apply minerals until blended.
- Swirl your Kabuki Foundation brush in minerals and tap off excess onto the container
- Apply in downward strokes for a flawless finish. The more conventional method is to apply in circles but we find a better finish is achieved with the downward method. The hairs on your face grow in the same direction.
- Repeat the process using fine layers until you have achieved the desired coverage
- Next the Blush or Bronzer. Go really beautiful, it will only take a few seconds
Read the reviewsMargaret McDonaldFantastic coverage with a natural look. MargaretAnonymousI suffer from Rosacea and am very conscious of my red face. This makeup is fantastic. I call it my mask because once it's on no one can see my problem. Just love it.
Leave a review