Don’t Forget Your Neck in Your Skincare Routine
You can have all sorts of treatments for the face but the neck is much harder to rejuvenate once the damage is done. Consider these facts:
- Wrinkles on the neck make you appear older
- The skin fat and oil glands on the neck are only 1/3 of that on your face
- There is much less collagen and elastin in your neck
- Treatments available for the face often can’t be used on the neck particularly the central area
Your face does not finish at the jaw line! Your neck is just as important as the face, given it is the first part of the body to start showing age and
does so the fastest. This is due to the neck having considerably less skin fat, sweat glands and collagen than your face, which means if not looked
after properly can become dehydrated quicker resulting in fine lines and wrinkles. The neck is very difficult to rehabilitate once diamond shaped lines
have formed. Unfortunately the neck often does not receive the same attention as the face in the form of necessary oils and creams.
Avoid these habits that can accelerate the development of lines
1. Holding a phone to your ear between your shoulder and neck
2. Sleeping on a pillow that is too high
3. Spraying perfume on your neck which will cause dehydration and sometimes pigmentation marks
4. Being over zealous with your exfoliator
How to Improve Neck Wrinkles
If you don’t already include your neck in your skincare routine, now is the time. And if you already have fine line and wrinkles, don’t worry these
signs of ageing can be rectified by spending just a couple of extra minutes each day.
Vitamin C together with A & E are the perfect vitamins you need to help reduce and prevent any further fine lines and wrinkles from appearing. ACE Vitamin C Serum is ideal and will provide just the slip you need to massage the oil into your neck. Finish with MiSMo Nourishing Cream or Anti Wrinkle Cream to lock in those priceless
Method: Use one pump of ACE Serum and massage your neck very gently in an upward swooping motion from bottom to top for a minute or so.
Finish with your choice of MiSMo moisturiser. If you are consistent and stick with this daily routine you will notice the difference. This extra step
will literally take years off your skin.