Have you ever noticed a women wearing the wrong colour foundation? I have and it was only just the other day. The colour was much too pale and it did not
look at all natural which reminded me how important it is to get this step right in your makeup routine.
It also made me think of mineral makeup foundation and how easy it is to achieve a natural look without having “caked on” look too.
Mineral makeup foundation also has many healthy skin benefits plus a host of other benefits too. These benefits include-:
- Waterproof – works just as well at the gym or pool as it does the office.
- Minerals also provide your skin with a natural sun protection to help prevent sun damage and premature aging.
- Minerals will actually help improve your skin by providing it with the nutrients needed, healing acne and other skin conditions.
- Mineral Foundation is more cost effective than traditional foundations with advantages of very good antibacterial properties having a much longer shelf
- Those with Rosacea, pigmentation marks and acne can feel safe using mineral makeup
- Minerals breathe and don’t clog skin.
- Mismo mineral makeup does NOT use Bismuth Oxychloride, nano particles, preservative or Talc
Getting back to choosing the right mineral makeup foundation here’s a foolproof test for you to try.
Put a line of foundation down the middle of your cheek and gently blend the colour into your skin. If the colour blends seamlessly then you have the right
colour. If not, keep trying until you get that seamless match.
MiSMo produces its own mineral makeup range which includes a great selection of foundations in both mineral powder and liquid. There is detailed information for each colour that will also help
you to decide which colour is best for you PLUS MiSMo also sells samples sizes, which is a great way to make extra sure you get the correct colour.