MSM POWDER Pure on Sunshine Coast (Qld)
Pure MSM Crystals 99.97% (Organic Sulfur)
Phone (07)5309 5513 or order MSM online
If you are looking for MSM Powder on the Sunshine Coast we can supply you at 2/28 Premier Circuit Warana (just north of Caloundra)
MSM is an amazing nutritional supplement which has been gaining momentum over the past several years. MSM is used to help relieve pain from
many conditions including Arthritis, back and joint pain. Pure MSM is often hard to find in Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast. While MSM
Powder is the commonly known name, MSM is a crystal similar to sugar.
MiSMo stocks both types of MSM - regular and distilled. Both types are pharmaceutical grade. The manufacturing process for Distilled MSM is much more involved than the regular MSM, therefore is more expensive.
MSM is an anti inflammatory. In many cases if you remove inflammation pain is eased. Best relief can be gained by taking MSM orally and applying
a gel containing a high percentage of MSM. 15% is the highest amount that can be added to a gel. MiSMo Cell Soother contains 15%. MSM will
recrystallise if more is used.
MSM and rheumatoid arthritis testimonial
I was diagnosed with RA in December 2008, and after unsuccessfully trying natural therapies to treat it found myself in increasing pain and was almost unable to move. I subsequently saw a specialist and was put on strong medication and, successively, two other drugs to bring it under control. They did this, but the side effects (psoriasis, loss of hair, severe UV sensitivity) were getting worse. I decided to seek a practitioner who would give me IV vitamin C, but before I could do that my daughter suggested MSM. Well, I haven't looked back. My specialist supported me, wished me luck and said I could stop the drug I was on immediately. My awful skin rash cleared within days. Since last August I feel as though I have my old body back, and my joints just keep improving. I do yoga regularly as well, and it's wonderful. Janeen Eldred
MSM and Scar Tissue Testimonial
Hi Irene,,i can not believe how great this powder is ,it really works,i started with ½ teaspoon daily but now am taking 1 teaspoon daily with a bit of warm water for my internal scar tissue it is wonderful for the inflammation,i just want to say thank you Irene and have a nice weekend kind Regards Deanne Dash.
WHAT OTHER CONDITIONS CAN MSM HELP?
- Arthritic and joint pain: MSM may interrupt pain spasms and reduce pain and inflammation.
- Hand Soak: Add to water and soak painful hands. MSM penetrates skin rapidly
- Acne: Sulphur is wonderful for skin problems which include Acne, Rosacea, Psoriasis, Eczema, Scleroderma.
- Rosacea: helps reduce outbreaks, inflammation and redness. Back this up with MiSMo creams for increased improvement.
- Psoriasis: Add a tablespoon to your bath water to help soothe inflamed areas.
- Anti-ageing: Softens skin cells and smooths skin. Also promotes exfoliation – a critical tool in retaining youthful looks.
- Insect bites: Add a few tablespoons to a bath and soak for amazing results. Alternatively, try Cell Soother, an MSM gel which contains a high level of MSM. Try for other skin problems as well. Organic sulphur may accelerate healing.
- Allergy sufferers: MSM can help alleviate symptoms.
- Itches or Itchy skin: MSM helps relieve itches quickly. Apply as Cell Soother.
- Sunburn: As above
- Kitchen or Barbeque burns (minor): Use Cell soother until pain subsides.
- Constipation and Irritable Bowel: Assists normalization of bowel movements by increasing peristaltis action (snake like action). Helps reduce pain.
- Gum inflammation: Use after cleaning and flossing teeth. Mix a level teaspoon of MSM Powder in half a glass of cool water. Swish each mouthful at least 10 times through mouth and suck between teeth (if possible) for maximum benefits in problem areas. If using at night do not swallow, as the MSM may energise you at bed time. If used in the morning swallow and you have your dose for the day. Our family has had remarkable results with this mix.
- Muscle pain: Helps relieve pain after exercise or muscle spasms.
- Sore back: Add a tablespoon to a bath or for smaller areas, soak affected part in a bowl.
MSM powder is a wonderful product and we have many testimonials to back up our experience with this supplement.
Dosage: Take between 2-8 grams daily in water or juice. A level teaspoon is approximately 4 grams. Oral doses are dependent on individual problems. Someone experiencing severe pain may need to take MSM twice a day to achieve relief.
Tip! If taking twice a day it is recommended the second dose be taken between lunch and mid afternoon because you may gain extra energy. If taken too close to bed time you may not sleep as well. This is a guide only. By using MSM orally and topically (in a cream or gel), the best results will be achieved.
MSM is often described as "nature’s beauty mineral", because it helps keep the skin smooth and youthful. Sulphur is necessary for the production of collagen and keratin, proteins necessary for health and maintenance of skin, nails and hair. MSM helps cells become more permeable therefore slowing the visible effects of aging and line formation. Scars can soften from the inside out. I can vouch for that. When taking MSM powder, all of your skin benefits - not just where you apply creams.
Dr Stanley Jacobs worked with and researched MSM for over 30 years in his pain clinic in Portland, Oregon. There have been several books written on MSM over the years, my favourite being "The Miracle of MSM – A natural solution to pain" by Dr. Stanley Jacobs and Dr Martin Lawrence. It is available via www.amazon.com
Sulfur is an essential component of many compounds and processes in the body and is necessary for the synthesis of collagen and elastin and enzymes. In the body Sulphur:
- Maintains cell membrane flexibility and permeability promoting healthier skin cells.
- Provides the body with essential sulphur needed to create new cells, repair and replace damaged tissues.
- Promotes connective tissue health and the formation of collagen
This information is not intended to replace medical advice. Always check with your doctor for individual instruction. The length of time for results to become obvious varies with each individual.