In this issue:
REJUVENATING GEL NOW AVAILABLE
MiSMo REJUVENATING GEL is now available on our web site. Look forward to a more hydrated, smoother, radiant YOU and appreciate the compliments!
Our new intensive anti-ageing serum was launched at the Gold Coast Beauty Expo in late June. Beauty Therapists are extremely impressed with the superior quality and exceptional, fast results gained. MiSMo Rejuvenating Gel equals the best serums in the market place but at a very competitive price
Renewed hydration – moisture replenished
Plumping, softening and smoothing of skin in less than a week.
Reduction of lines by up to 45% in 60 days
Reduction of wrinkle depth and volume
More youthful appearance
Improved elasticity in skin
Suitable for vegans
Nutritional based active ingredients
Nutritional supplements of pure Hyaluronic Acid (also known as Sodium Hyaluronate), organic Aloe Vera, and MSM are used. Also included is Matrixyl 3000 one of a family of new age peptides using "Skin Science" to help us stay younger longer. MiSMo has applied knowledge from medical research to develop this amazing new cosmeceutical product.
MiSMo products are finding their way into many beauty salons as their quality and effectiveness becomes known. If you know a salon who would like to stock our natural range, please let us know.
Read what some of our clients are saying:
"I wanted to let you know how delighted I am with your serum (Rejuvenating Gel). I am amazed at how quickly the changes have showed up on my skin and my friends are constantly commenting. My skin is more hydrated and softer and the redness has diminished. The serum has now become a vital step in my skin care regime. Occasionally I might forget to use some products, but I won’t ever forget to use my Rejuvenating Gel"
Marion Farmer, CEO Minerelle, Mineral Makeup
"During the trials for Rejuvenating Gel I realized I had left the house without makeup. The serum gave me a new confidence."
Angela W. Mansfield
"After only 4 days of using Rejuvenating Gel, my skin was definitely plumper. I was amazed at how quickly this happened. I love the way my skin feels and looks. Rejuvenating Gel is now a permanent part of my skin care routine."
Sandra M, Sheldon
"Recently I used Efudex cream to treat skin cancers on my face. I experienced a nasty reaction with swelling and redness – bad enough not to want to leave the house. After using Rejuvenating Gel there was a marked improvement within hours. The redness and swelling decreased and within 2 days my skin looked great.
Maureen B. Caloundra
"Having finished my trial supply of Rejuvenating Gel I am suffering from the withdrawal you warned of. I am still receiving compliments but can’t wait for a new supply of Rejuvenating Gel."
Annette MD, Aspley
"After using Rejuvenating Gel my skin is looking younger and fresher than it has for years. The lines around my eyes are less noticeable and my skin texture has definitely improved. My skin is holding its moisture and therefore I am having to use less moisturiser to obtain great results."
Elaine McG. Redlands
"On two occasions I’ve left the house believing I’d already put on foundation, only to remember later that I hadn’t. Any product that makes 47 year old skin with sun damage and chicken pox scarring look that good is worth its weight in gold."
Cathy H. Carindale
"My skin has been particularly challenging for a number of years. Several of my friends have commented on how much better my skin has been looking. The only change has been the MiSMo serum so obviously I can't be without it."
Sue M. Cooroy
WINTER HYDRATION HINTS
Winter Skin or dry flaky skin is familiar to us all at this time of year. Simple steps can be taken to alleviate these problems:
- Drink plenty of water or herbal tea. It is harder to be motivated to drink water in cold winter weather but if you don’t, your skin will tell the story. We need hydration all year round. Herbal and green teas make this easier as they equate to water. Coffee is a different story and for each cup of coffee you drink a cup of water is needed to offset the diuretic effect of coffee.
- Short, warm showers are a win-win situation for your body and for the country. Long hot showers dry out the precious natural oils of your skin. In a country where many towns and cities are running short of water you can do your bit by conserving supplies. If your skin is feeling itchy – maybe your back or tummy, where the water runs longest – the shower water is too hot.
- After showering, apply your face serum, creams and a body lotion while your skin is warm. The skin is much more receptive at this time.
- Exfoliation is a must all year round but is even more important in winter. The legs and arms tend to dry out more when covered with warm clothing. So often, polyester is present in long clothing and this has a very drying effect on skin.
- Use a scrub on legs and arms as well as the face and neck to help remove the dead cells that build up during winter. Your face creams and body lotion will be much more effective without those dead cells. They prevent full absorption of cream and serum. Exfoliated skin is more youthful.
- Treat yourself to a facial and face mask at least once a week at home. Better still twice – one hydrating and one firming. Check our last Newsletter for easy masks.
- For an intensive moisture hit, layer a serum or moisturiser beneath your treatment mask.
- Use natural soaps and avoid any alcohol based toners.
- Get more essential fatty acids from sources like oily fish or supplements.
- Skin loves dark green leafy vegetables.
- Don't forget your daily sunscreen – after applying MiSMo or other skin care.
- Use your serum morning and evening under moisturiser to fully hydrate skin.
- Remember your lips. They do not have any oil glands. Look for lip balms containing shea butter, jojoba and macadamia oils. These penetrate and nourish the lips. Avoid petroleum jelly.
- Most toothpaste contains Sodium Lauryl Sulphate or derivatives. Be careful to always rinse your mouth area well after cleaning teeth to avoid irritation and splits at the corner of the mouth. It is a good idea to reapply a little moisturiser around this area.