Layering your skin care is a great way to keep your skin looking its best, but there is a bit of an art to it. Think thin or lightest to thickest. Or to
get technical, always use water soluble products (gels usually) before your oil base creams or oils. It is important to get these steps correct so
that your skin is able to effectively absorb all of the nutrients you are applying.
In regards to the MiSMo skincare range here’s how you do it:
1. Cleanse – Always wash your hands before cleansing. Use lukewarm water and gently massage the cleanser in circular motions into your face, making sure you don’t rush the process and including your hair and jawline. If you are using the Daily Face Wash then massage your face for at least 30 seconds, as this allows for the AHA’s included in this product time to dissolve the dead skin cells.
2. Rejuvenating Gel – Rejuvenating Gel is as the name suggests a gel based product, so its next in the process. A little bit goes along way so when applying only use one pump on face and neck. Tip – moisten fingertips and kiss fingers to divide the does to ensure an even distribution of the gel. You want to get the most out of this powerful anti-aging product so together with applying it all over the face (including under your eyes) make sure you are also targeting crows feet, around mouth and lines.
3. Eye Cream Complex – Eye Cream Complex is a concentrated eye treatment, that will give even better results if Rejuvenating Gel is used under it. Use 1 pump and again divide the dose between finger tips. Apply below the eye and to the eyelid and below brow. Tap several times from the nose to outer eye to encourage drainage of lymphatic fluid. Once your eye treatment is applied, do not use any other products over the Eye Cream Complex as it will loose its effectiveness.
4. A-C-E Vitamin C Serum – This is the oil based product. Use one pump on face, neck and back of hands or anywhere with sun damage. Don’t use under the eye area, but you can apply carefully on any crows feet.
5. Moisturise – The final step to seal in all of the nutrients, moisturise. Whether it be New Age Moisturiser,
Nourishing Cream or Anti-Wrinkle Cream one pump is enough to use over the face and another pump for the decollete.
This is an ideal anti-aging skincare routine however, if you are not using all of the products listed above, as long you are making sure to use in the correct order, using gel based first followed by the oils and creams, you will be giving your skin the best chance at looking its best.