MINERAL MAKEUP FOUNDATION – FAIR
LONG LASTING, FLAWLESS FINISHMiSMo Australian made Mineral Makeup is available in 7 colours to suit most colourings and all skin types.
FAIR: Suits Fair or Pale skin which has some redness in skin, often blonde or red hair, freckles. Sometimes blush. Skin burns easily. Fair has yellow undertones to correct redness. Dark haired girls sometimes have a very fair complexion like Kelly below.
Mineral makeup has taken the world by storm over the past few years. With the excitement comes confusion about which brand to buy, ingredients and colour. We can guarantee MiSMo minerals to be of the highest quality providing a flawless finish that feels like you are not wearing makeup. Samples are available.
Benefits of MiSMo Mineral Makeup:
- Breathes - will not clog pores
- Light reflecting to minimise appearance of pores
- Great coverage - excellent for pigmentation and redness
- Won't irritate the skin
- Foundation, concealer all in one
- Flawless finish
- Easy to apply
- Long lasting, up to 12 hours
- Sun protection 15 + depending on coverage
- Excellent for Rosacea, Pigmentation and Acne
MiSMo Mineral Makeup has:
- No Nano particles
- No Preservatives
- No Parabens, fragrances
- No Talc or Bismuth Oxychloride
- No Petrochemicals or mineral oils
Choosing a colour:
This is quite simple if you read the descriptions and relate them to yourself. Samples are available.Mineral Makeup is very forgiving and a colour covers a wide range of skin tones. The matching is much easier than traditional makeup. No more high tide marks on your neck. More information on choosing a mineral makeup colour.
INGREDIENTS: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Rice Powder, Magnesium Myristate, Kaolin Clay, Boron Nitride, Iron Oxides, may contain Ultramarine Blue
- Apply moisturiser, this is critical to provide a base for minerals to adhere to.
- While skin is still moist, shake some powder into lid.
- To conceal any spots or marks, use a Highlighter brush or large eyeshadow brush and apply minerals until blended.
- Swirl your Kabuki Foundation brush in minerals and tap off excess onto the container
- Apply in downward strokes for a flawless finish. The more conventional method is to apply in circles but we find a better finish is achieved with the downward method. The hairs on your face grow in the same direction.
- Repeat the process using fine layers until you have achieved the desired coverage
- Next the Blush or Bronzer. Go really beautiful, it will only take a few seconds
Read the reviews
Leave a review