Mineral Makeup and Mid-size Kabuki PackColour
MINERAL MAKEUP AND MID SIZED KABUKI BRUSH PACK
Save 10% when you buy in a pack
MEDIUM - Medium is the most common skin colour in Australians. Skin sometimes burns but gradually tans. Skin can show redness or visible capillaries in skin. Yellow undertones correct redness. Most popular colour suits most Caucasian skins. In summer when there is some tanning Medium Plus will be more suitable.
MEDIUM PLUS - Suits those with light olive skin type or use fake tan. Girls who use Medium in winter often change to Medium Plus in summer as a tan builds. Skin tans easily.
TAN - Suits skin which tans easily, olive skin, dark hair and eyes. This skin type usually has even tone (without freckles). They tan easily without burning. Suits Mediterranean skins too.
JASMIN - Great for Asian or Eurasian skin in medium tones or skin tones that carry a lot of warmth. Jasmin has a yellow base which is very uplifting on these skin colours. Suitable for skin that tans very easily with no burning. Jasmin is working well with many of the spray tans too. Another image for Jasmin model
FAIR: Suits Fair or Pale skin which has some redness in skin, often blonde or red hair, freckles. Sometimes blush. Skin burns easily. Fair has yellow undertones to correct redness. Dark haired girls sometimes have a very fair complexion like Kelly below.
BEIGE FAIR - Suits very fair skin which has no redness. Beige Fair has pink to neutral undertones, maybe honey coloured freckles. Skin burns easily. This colour is very uplifting on these pale skins. If makeup often looks yellow on you, this will be perfect.
BEIGE MEDIUM - Suits a Medium skin colour which gradually tans but can burn. There is no redness in your skin and you don't blush. Skin can look sallow. Beige Medium has pink to neutral undertones to brighten your complexion. Extremely popular colour.
Choosing a colour:
This is quite simple if you read the descriptions and relate them to yourself. Samples are available.Mineral Makeup is very forgiving and a colour covers a wide range of skin tones. The matching is much easier than traditional makeup. No more high tide marks on your neck. More information on choosing a mineral makeup colour.INGREDIENTS: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Rice Powder, Magnesium Myristate, Kaolin Clay, Boron Nitride, Iron Oxides, may contain Ultramarine Blue
- Apply moisturiser, this is critical to provide a base for minerals to adhere to
- While skin is still moist, shake some powder into lid
- To conceal any spots or marks, use a Highlighter brush or large eyeshadow brush and apply minerals until blended
- Swirl your Mid Kabuki Foundation brush in minerals and tap off excess onto the container
- Apply in downward strokes for a flawless finish. The more conventional method is to apply in circles but we find a better finish is achieved with the downward method. The hairs on your face grow in the same direction
- Repeat the process using fine layers until you have achieved the desired coverage
- Next the Blush or Bronzer.
Read the reviews
Leave a review