Kabuki Brush Mid Size for Mineral Makeup
KABUKI BRUSH MID SIZE FOR MINERAL MAKEUP
SUPER SOFT SYNTHETIC BRUSH FOR EASY APPLICATION OF POWDERED MINERAL FOUNDATION
Choosing a Makeup brush can be a bit daunting. We offer a range of choices for you, short medium and large. The mid size kabuki brush has incredibly soft, dense hairs in a dome shape. There is no right or wrong shape to a brush, just preferences.
Advice we would offer, is to purchase the correct brush for the type of makeup you are using. Don't stint on quality because good brushes last many years. MiSMo brushes are all professional quality, very close to Mac brushes but at a fraction of the price.
Dimensions: Overall length 12.5cm; Hair length 3cm (domed); Diameter 4cm;
- Synthetic super soft hair with a dome head
- Apply moisturiser, this is critical to provide a base for minerals to adhere to.
- While skin is still moist, shake some powder into lid.
- To conceal any spots or marks, use a Highlighter brush or large eyeshadow brush and apply minerals until blended.
- Swirl your Kabuki Foundation brush in minerals and tap off excess onto the container
- Apply in downward strokes for a flawless finish. The more conventional method is to apply in circles but we find a better finish is achieved with the downward method. The hairs on your face grow in the same direction.
- Repeat the process using fine layers until you have achieved the desired coverage
- Next the Blush or Bronzer.
Read the reviews
Leave a review