ANTI-AGEING QUAD PACK
WATCH YOUR LINES FADE AWAY! -The best value always comes in a pack. Rejuvenating Gel (50mls), A-C-E Vitamin Serum (55mls), Anti-Wrinkle Cream(50mls) and Eye Cream Complex (15ml) are all included in this quad pack.
This is 10% cheaper than buying the 4 products separately.
Before and After at 60 days using twice a day
MiSMo's own trial with Rejuvenating Gel with Matrixyl 6 Synthe®
WHY USE ANTI WRINKLE CREAMS AND SERUMS?
As we age, skin begins to lose elasticity so specifically formulated creams and serums can be a huge help in the PREVENTION of the visible signs of ageing as well as reversal of many lines, pigmentation and sagging.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SERUMS AND CREAMS?
Serums contain concentrated "active" ingredients that perform extra tasks. These actives can target areas for specific purposes such as:
- reducing lines by replenishing moisture in the skin lost over time.
- skin is plumped and smoothed - Hyaluronic Acid holds 1,000 times its own weight.
- stimulating the production collagen and elastin
- reducing pigmentation
- thickening and strengthening skin tissue
- strengthening and protecting the skin barrier
- reducing puffiness, dark circles and lifting eye areas
Using the MiSMo quad pack of anti-ageing serums and creams will go a long way to improving and retaining your youthful looks
Examples of specialised active ingredients are Hyaluronic Acid, Matrixyl™ Synthe6®, Vitamin C (ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate), Aldavine, Lanachrys, Liftessence, Vitamin B3, Vitamin A, acnet™.After cleansing:
- Apply 1 pump Rejuvenating Gel to face and eye area.
- Dispense half a pump of Eye Cream to a finger-tip, then touch your fingers together to divide dose. Apply to entire eye area.
- Follow with 1 pump ACE Vitamin C serum. Dispense into palm of hand and wipe palms together and then apply to face and neck.
- Finish with a pump of Anti-Wrinkle Cream.
TIP! Do not use A-C-E Vitamin Serum or Anti-Wrinkle Cream over Eye Cream. There is a tightening ingredient in Eye Cream and the use other creams will reduce the effect.
Read the reviews
Leave a review